Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I'm now in Bellevue!

Hi all,
 
Today is transfer day. Last night when we got the phone call saying that I was getting transferred, I was calm as it wasn't really that surprising. I didn't cry until my companion said that she was going to cry in the shower. We did have a hard time getting along at the beginning but then we understood each other more and worked well together. But every time when you can start to love your companion, you will get another one. It's kind of frustrating, but it's also a great learning experience. I started packing at 10:15 and didn't get to bed until 2 in the morning. I'm now exhausted!
 
When I opened my call letter to see where I would go, I was shocked and almost cried as it said I would be on BIKE!!!! I was like "NOOOOOO!!!!". I was happy that I was the Junior companion, and my companion, Sister Capener, was the Sister Training Leader! I have always wanted to be companions with a Sister Training Leader! When we were outside the mission office wondering how we were going to get home as we didn't have a car or a bike, the vehicle coordinator came to us and told us that we got a car!!!! Yay so we don't need to bike in a skirt. Oh I forgot to mention that I'm now serving in Bellevue, which is the city part of the mission. I feel like I'm in Hong Kong right now. Both my companion and I are new to this area, so it's going to be an adventure as we don't know anything or anyone in this area. I know that the Lord is going to help us find success in this area as long as we put our trust in Him and are exactly obedient.
 
I served in North Creek for 4 and a half months, so I'm definitely missing the area, especially the people there. But at least I can now say that I have done what the Lord required of me when I was serving there. I have learned to love the people there. I have learned to really focus on helping them instead of thinking about my own problems and trials. I know that I'm now in Bellevue because someone here needs my testimony and my personality. I know that I don't need to worry about the people in North Creek as my last companion and her new companion will take care of them. I may not be able to see some of the people I have taught there getting baptized, but that's alright. The most important thing is that they will be baptized into the Lord's true Church. We are here to be the instrument only. I know that as we are willing to accept the Lord's will, we will find more peace and joy in our lives.
 
I'm excited to help the people in this area to come closer to our Savior. It's going to be a wonderful transfer!
 
Love,
Sister Leung
Last District Meeting.

The Elders brought of lots of FUN.

Last night in North Creek. I will miss these girls.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment