Monday, June 3, 2013

One day before getting set apart

Hey everyone,
In less than 21 hours, I'll be set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'll be at the Provo MTC for 2 weeks, then I'll be serving in Seattle. I'm excited about meeting new people yet so nervous about only speaking English that is my second language for the next 18 months. I still feel so inadequate to share the gospel with people, but with no doubt I know the Lord will strengthen me. I know that when we do our best, He will reach down to life us up. I serve my mission not because I have perfect knowledge of it, but because I have the desire to serve God. I know that everyone in this world needs the gospel. I'm grateful that I was born and raised in the Church, and I'll be forever thankful for having this opportunity to be a missionary.
My sister will be posting my weekly email for the next 18 months.
God be with you til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment